You want to come to the Netherlands as a highly qualified migrant

Do you want to work in the Netherlands as a highly qualified migrant? Then you need to apply for a residence permit, based on the 'search year for highly qualified migrants seeking employment'. For this, you need a credential evaluation. You will have to pay the fee yourself.

Apply for a credential evaluation
You can apply for a credential evaluation at the Information Centre for Credential Evaluation (IcDW).

More information?
You can find more information about credential information at the What is a credential evaluation page.